We are taking registrations for our Easter School Holiday Programme and Term 2 Skating Programmes! Hurry Spaces Limited.
Looking for a great after shool sport/acitivity for the kids? Click here to find out more about our Kiwiskate programme and register now.
Our Learn to Play Ice Hockey Programme every Tuesday during the term is extremely popular and spaces are limited. Click here to find out more and register.
Speed Skating takes place every Wednesday evening from 5:15pm-6:15pm. Find out more here
Or perhaps you are looking for a way to entertain the kids during the winter holidays? Click here to find out about our July School Holiday Programme.
Interested in Adult Group Skating Lessons. They take place every Tuesday evening from 9:15pm-10:15pm. Click here to find out more and register!
The Queenstown Ice Arena: The Coolest Place in Town!
The Queenstown Ice Arena offers a great value, super fun activity for all ages and abilities. Whether you're a seasoned pro or someone taking to the ice for the first time we will provide an unforgettable Ice Skating Experience!
what you will experience:
Set in the idyllic Queenstown Gardens just 5 mins walk from town centre, the Ice Arena provides:
- A great family day out!
-Unlimited skate time!
- An all-weather activity everyone can enjoy / open everyday rain or shine
- The arena is a safe environment to drop the kids off while
you go out to dinner or shopping in town
- A unique place to take a date or a great place just to carve it up on the ice
- A state of the art LED lighting system: watch as the ceiling changes colour before your eyes!
- Great value for your money. On a budget? Skate as long as you like from only $19 pp. or $68 for a family of four!